New Nordic Energy Research – Adding Value to National Programs (invitation only)
The Nordic energy minister meeting in Lund on 22 May 2018 mandated that Nordic Energy Research to propose roadmaps for
- creating a 67 MEUR Nordic research and demonstration program promoting Nordic positions of strength,
- using Mission Innovation to create and reinforce Nordic positions of strength, and
- setting up a Nordic PhD program in energy.
This seminar will present and review the initiatives for the 67 MEUR research and demonstration program that has been developed, based on Nordic preparatory meetings, the recommendations in the Ollila report and the new Nordic Energy Research strategy.
The aim of the seminar is
- to foster a preliminary discussion on the added value and benefits of increased Nordic cooperation within Nordic stronghold areas in energy research,
- to invite stakeholders to partake in discussions and assessments of possible and proposed joint Nordic research initiatives within Nordic stronghold areas, and
- to define an appropriate process for further in-depth assessment of the possible and proposed joint Nordic research initiatives
Click here for seminar program
For questions regarding the conference contact Magnus Olofsson, Senior Advisor at Nordic Energy Research