Nordic status for zero emission buses
In collaboration with Zero, the Norwegian Association for Public Transportation and Ruter, we invite to a two day conference on zero emission buses, including excursions with electric buses and trips to associated infrastructure.
Over the next few months over 170 electric buses will be on the roads in Norwegian cities. Several cities across the Nordics are also getting ready for large scale implementation of electric buses.
The goal of the conference is to share experiences on implementing zero emission buses for public transportation, including planning for zero emission tenders and sharing operational know-how.
August 28th, 10:00 – 19:00
- Nordic status for zero emission buses
- Status for associated technology and infrastructure
- Experiences from Nordic public transport actors, bus operators and bus- and charging suppliers
- Fields trips with electric buses to charging infrastructure, Ruter’s bus terminal
- Conference dinner
August 29th, 08:00 – 13:00
- Tender- and planning processes with experiences thus far
- Information on policy frameworks and incentives
- The road ahead for practical large scale implemetantion of electric buses
- Electric buses in field operations, possibilites for further field excursions
PDF with detailed program
The conference is organized in collaboration by:
• ZERO – an environmental organisation working for to solve the climate change challenge.
• Ruter AS is the public transport authorities in Oslo and Akershus – the largest PTA in Norway.
• The Norwegian public transport association is the is a national organization for PTAs in Norway.
• Nordic Energy Research is the platform for cooperative energy research and policy development under the auspices of the Nordic Council of Ministers.