Call for proposals 2024: Nordic Mobility, Exchange, and Networking
Nordic Energy Research is pleased to announce that the annual call within the Nordic Energy Research Mobility Programme is now open for proposals for 2024. The aim of the call is…
Nordic Energy Research is pleased to announce that the annual call within the Nordic Energy Research Mobility Programme is now open for proposals for 2024. The aim of the call is to fund at least three qualified Nordic research consortia where funding is dedicated to performing mobility, exchange, and networking activities. It shall facilitate long-term institutional collaborations to build strategic capacities and networks among research projects and institutions of the Nordic countries.
Deadline for handing in applications is 30 May 2024 at 13:00 (CEST).
All funded consortia projects must initiate no later than 3 September 2024 and end no later than 3 September 2028.
Applicants can apply for a maximum of 4.33 MNOK per project for up to a four-year period, starting from 2024. Only consortia involving at least two Nordic countries, dealing with research activities or projects concerning one or more of the following five key areas of research are eligible for funding:
- Smart Energy Systems: Several functions optimized simultaneously in the overall system of energy flow.
- Sustainable Energy: Sustainable use of resources and climate responsible energy.
- Green Transport: Green transition of the transport sector value chain, encompassing energy resource extraction, energy storage, transportation, and utilisation.
- Energy Markets: Design and development of future energy markets for efficient utilisation of resources across Nordic borders and energy systems.
- Energy & Society: Social sustainability, public acceptance, and fair distribution in the green transition.
Sign up for webinars
Three webinars with specific aims will be held for interested applicants to receive information about the call and to forward questions to Nordic Energy Research. The webinars will be held on Teams. Sign up via the respective links below:
- Webinar 1: 2 February 2024 at 13:00–14:30 (CET)
Presentation of the Call for Proposals 2024 and the two other open calls under the Nordic Energy Research Mobility Programme: Individual Exchange Support and Networking and Event Support. The webinar will end with a Q&A. Register for webinar 1 here
- Webinar 2: 5 March 2024 at 13:00–14:30 (CET)
Focus on the Call for Proposals 2024 application form, eligibility criteria and rules as well as the evaluation process. The webinar will end with a Q&A, where questions to the two other calls are also welcomed. Register for webinar 2 here
- Webinar 3: 15 May 2024 at 10:00–11:30 (CEST)
A last Q&A for all interested applicants to the Call of Proposals 2024. Register for webinar 3 here
Please note that the webinars will be recorded to be used but only by Nordic Energy Research. All presentation slides and answers to the Q&As will be made publicly available at Nordic Energy Research’s website.